Modern Design: Showcasing a warm contemporary look, the Segmart futon couch sofa with 2 pillows displays timeless intrigue and sophistication. Enhance your modern living room decor with this versatile modern.
Upholstered in Eucalyptus wood frame and wood legs, the modern futon sofa bed is to create lasting use. What's more, this sturdy frame could support up to 600 lbs, perfect for most family needs.
Adjustable Sofa Bed: With its multifunctional and innovative design, make a quick guest bed for visitors with a fully reclining backrest and removable armrests which are folded down to create the perfect couch sleeper. Go from loveseat to sleeper in seconds.
Easy to Clean and Easy To Assemble in Minutes: Because the sofa is made of soft fabric, very easy to clean, only needs a wipe with a damp cloth. All the pieces just slide together in 15 minutes. Instructions and tools included.
Space Saving Sofa: It is the perfect modern solution to your small space needs; great for condos, apartments, dorms, upstairs loft, and more. Easy and quick to assemble, tools and hardware are all included.
- Sofa: 75" L x 33" W x 29" H
- Bed: 75" L x 39.4" W x 23.8" H
- Back Cushion: 15.7"
- Seat Height: 15.7"
- Seat Depth: 18.9"
- Arm Height: 23.8"
- Minimum Door Width-Side to Side: 24"
- Overall Product Weight: 68 (Ibs)
- Product Type: Sofa Bed
- Design: Sleeper
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Seating: 2
- Sleeper Size: Twin
- Upholstery Material: Fabric(Polyester)
- Upholstery Color: Dark Grey/ Light Grey/ Blue/Yellow
- Seat Fill: Foam
- Seat Construction: Pocket Spring, Sinuous Springs
- Back Fill Material: Foam
- Frame Material: Solid Manufactured Wood
- Back Type: Cushion back
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Level of Assembly: Partial Assembly
- 1 x Sofa Bed (2 Different Package Boxes)
- All accessories included
- Manual measurement has been used, there may be some reasonable error.
- Items may slightly differ from photos in terms of color due to the lighting or your monitor's display.
- Please read the instruction of our Segmart sofa bed carefully before assembling.